Disney California Adventure Park - Attraction
Traversing a Hanging Bridge on Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Current Status:
- Shorter Wait
- Disney FASTPASS® Service:
- FASTPASS Unavailable
- Grizzly Peak
- Height Requirement:
- Any Height
- Fun for Everyone, Fun For Little Ones
Swing on rope bridges, zip down slides, rock climb and explore in this outdoor recreational area. Follow clues left by Russell and his dog Dug, from Disney·Pixar's Up, to earn Wilderness Explorer badges for your achievements! Some challenges have age and height requirements.
- Supervise children at all times. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- Assistive Listening/audio amplification for Guests with hearing disabilities is available at this attraction. Please visit Guest Relations to obtain a receiver.
- Cliff Hanger Traverse Rock Climb has a height requirement of a 42 inches (106 cm).
- Wheelchair Access: Enter through the standard queue. The Challenge Trail map indicates accessible routes.