Disneyland Park - Attraction
Guests Take a Log Ride at Splash Mountain
- Current Status:
- Longer Wait
- Disney FASTPASS® Service:
- FASTPASS Available
- Critter Country
- Height Requirement:
- 40 inches (102cm) or taller
- Fun for Everyone, Thrill Rides
Splash down into a musical adventure filled with delightful critters and down-home backwoods charm. Inspired by Song of the South, Splash Mountain is a water flume voyage that culminates in a thrilling approximately 5-story plunge into the dreaded briar patch.
- Supervise children at all times. Children under age 7 years must be accompanied by a person age 14 years or older.
- Guests must transfer from their wheelchair or Electric Convenience Vehicle to the ride vehicle by themselves or with assistance by members of their party to experience this attraction. A transfer device is available for this attraction.
- Service animals may not accompany Guests on this attraction.
- WARNING! For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure. Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests with young children may take turns experiencing attractions. See a Cast Member for additional information.
- Wheelchair Access: Proceed through the exit, located across from Pooh Corner, and contact a Cast Member at the unload area for boarding instructions. Suggested boarding and transfer device is available. If you have a Disney FASTPASS® return ticket, follow the same procedures.